NEW YORK, NY – March 13, 2020 – BuildingsNY, the leading event for New York City area building owners and managers, will be postponed due to the COVID-19 virus. BuildingsNY 2020, scheduled for April 28 and 29 at the Javits Center in New York City, will now take place June 17-18, 2020.
For 35 years BuildingsNY has been the leading event for NYC building professionals, including Building Owners, Property Managers, Facility Engineers, Managing Agents, Energy Engineers and Superintendents. The annual event brings together more than 5,000+ industry professionals and will provide you with the tools and suppliers you need to increase your building’s profitability, grow your businesses, and operate efficiently.
THE 2020 PROGRAM WILL OFFER
- FREE curated content including cutting-edge case studies and actionable learning offered daily
- Continuing education credits / Professional Development Hours/ AIA Learning Units
- Solutions to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace
- Expanded focus on energy efficiency, asset management, building automation, contracts and compliance, and facilities management
- Session recommendations targeted to your specific needs and easily identified by topic area, target audience and building type
For more information including registration, please visit their website.