Monday June 13th, 2016
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
We are a proud Media Partner for the Third Annual North American Passive House Network Conference & Expo.
On June 13-14, the conference will feature the state-of-the-art building strategies, components and professional development necessary for us to decarbonize by 2050.
New York City is leading by example. Mayor Bill de Blasio has issued a call to action in his policy report One City: Built to Last and stated at the groundbreaking of Cornell Tech’s new residential tower: “Passive House makes sense as a phrase, but I think it is an activist notion – a transformative notion…This is one example of how New York City can show the world a model that works in today’s reality.”
Join NAPHN for informative and engaging sessions on the latest Passive House developments, including:
- Urban, high density and high-rise buildings
- Low-rise and rural approaches
- Expert scientists from the Passive House Institute
- Policymakers with growing expertise in implementing Passive House programs
- Integration of renewable energy
- and many more