Decarbonizing New York City Offices Project
Prioritizing Energy Efficiency and Health in NYC Office Buildings While Addressing a Changing Workplace — Advancing New York’s ambitious plan to fight climate change amid an office landscape transformed by a global pandemic, NYSERDA has launched a robust initiative to drive sustained decarbonization of leased office spaces.
Learn more — explore information and resources pertaining to the Decarbonizing NYC Offices project and its efforts to reduce energy use and carbon emissions in office space. Check back for the latest updates.
If you have questions about the Decarbonizing NYC Offices project or its resources, contact us directly at ComTenantEfficiencyNYC@be-exchange.org.
Decarbonizing NYC Offices: Project OverviewRead here
Project Steering Committee Press ReleaseRead here
Decarbonizing NYC Offices: Industry Survey ReportRead Here
A selection of tools and publications regarding energy efficiency and decarbonization strategies in commercial real estate.
- LL97 Carbon Emissions Calculator – Tool, BE-Ex
- High Rise | Low Carbon – Report, BE-Ex
- Decarbonizing New York’s Buildings: A Conversation with NYSERDA – Insight, BE-Ex
- Climate Mobilization Act Series: Unlocking Tenant Efficiency – Past Media Event, BE-Ex
- International Pathways: Cities Decarbonizing Buildings – Past Media Event, BE-Ex
- Radio BE-Ex: New York’s Path to Decarbonization with Janet Joseph – Past Media Event, BE-Ex
- – Article, IMT