Join Building Energy Exchange for our four-part training series on lighting retrofits: Green Light. From energy code and regulation considerations and selection of LED and controls technology, to the development of the right retrofit strategy – the Green Light series provides any building industry stakeholder the information they need to execute successful lighting retrofits.
Lighting retrofits are one of the most cost effective means of improving occupant experience and increasing asset value while reducing operating costs. Recent and dramatic improvements in LED technology, coupled with innovative control systems, make meeting – or even exceeding – our recently tightened energy codes a short payback exercise in the vast majority of buildings. The concise Green Light series provides lighting retrofit guidance in four 90-minute modules.
Enjoy 25% off course fees if you attend all four modules on September 27 & 28!
LED LIGHTING: EVALUATION & SELECTION
Guidance on the operation and selection of LED luminaires, with special focus on light output efficacy, color, and expected life, as well as replacement strategies.
Topics covered include:
- Science and operation of LED light sources
- Comparing the performance of LED luminaries, including light output, efficacy, optics and effects, expected lifespan and reliability, and color
- Description of the three most typical LED replacement options
- Evaluation of LED systems and relation to retrofit strategies
Dan Blitzer, FIES, LC, The Practical Lighting Workshop
UPCOMING GREEN LIGHT TRAININGS
- Lighting Codes and Regulations
September 27, 2018 — 9 to 11 am
- LED Lighting: Evaluation & Selection
September 28, 2018 — 9 to 10:30 am
- Lighting Controls: Types & Functions
September 28, 2018 — 11 am to 12:30 pm
- Lighting Retrofits: Strategies & Applications
September 28, 2018 — 1:30 to 3 pm
Curious on which course to take? Read what past attendees shared on who would benefit most from taking these courses here.