Join IESNYC for Lighting Economics.
This seminar will introduce the lighting practitioner to several methods of analysis for lighting systems economics and the strengths and weaknesses of each method.
Participants will be able to:
• Understand the difference between first-level and second-level financial analysis
• Calculate a Life-Cycle Cost-Benefit Analysis between two or more lighting systems
• Identify the key factors that must be considered when making an effective comparison between lighting systems
• Describe in detail why energy management techniques are important and explain to an owner or property manager why (and how) one system has a lower total overall cost of installing, owning and operating, in today’s dollars, and should be specified over another alternative payment
• Understand the “perils” of using Simple Payback along to select a lighting system
*Pizza will be served.
To be announced
This event is organized by Illuminating Engineering Society New York. For more information including registration, visit their event page here