1. Share your favorite energy factoid.
electricity usage is about 1% of Zone J territory. That’s a lot of energy.
2. What energy conservation campaign would you
start in your office or want to share with other offices?
Would love to do
a better job with daylighting in our office. And with cutting off vampire loads
3. What are you reading right now?
The Short and Tragic
Life of Robert Peace. A heartbreaking biography that took place not far from
where I live in NJ.
4. What are some ways you reduce your carbon footprint at
We installed an additional HVAC zone on our second floor, so we
don’t have to overcool the downstairs level at night to keep the bedrooms
comfortable in the summer. I’m gradually converting to LED where the products
look good. Also starting to compost in 2017!
5. What is your personal superpower?
Gee, I don’t know.
I like to think I can read people pretty well and understand their perspectives
quickly. It helps when collaborating with different people and groups at work.
Plus I’m a good cook.